Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

Narrative Writing!


  Hello! Today i'm going to be showing you my work for this weeks writing. For writing we had to write a narrative writing  piece of writing. How we did learnt and began to learn this on Monday my reading and writing teacher is not here she only comes in on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So that is when the learning boards come in handy, The learning boards are a board that tells students when we do and what we do with things. So my reading and writing teacher had linked some videos about our work. We watch the videos and if we would like to we could start our create. The create was the part we had to write about so enough of me talking I really hope you enjoy my story and maybe this could help!

Woah!” “Ella said It’s so gloomy here!” “Hmmmm now what was I looking for again”? Questioned Ella “Oh yes I remember”! Explains Ella “now where is that old box full of all the old badges mum wanted?” (30 minutes later) “hhhh it’s absolutely boiling in this abandoned place. I've been looking for ages now!” sulked Ella  

“Wow what's over there!?” “Hold up, this is a mirror?” “It’s the only thing on this side.” “Why would mum say that I'm not allowed on this side I mean it’s just a mirror?”
 “Yes just a mirror” Whispered the mirror. “Uhh what was that?” “Me” replied the mirror “wait ahhh i’m so puzzled?” Ella explained  

“Okay. Look yes i’m a talking mirror eh, your reaction is the same as your mother.” “What do you mean the same as my mother!?” Replied Ella. “Your mother had found me years ago in her mother's house in the attic.” The mirror explained. “So She found you in my nana’s house?” “Yep” “so how did you get in our attic?” “Well…. Long story but are you sure you wanna know? maybe ask your mum. mind you I haven't seen her in a while.” “No way! She would go completely psycho if I told her!” Ella informed “Why's that?” The mirror said. “Because I wasn’t meant to come to this side” “hhh she really has stuck to her word.” Mentioned the mirror. “What word?” Ella Questioned. Oh gosh i’m horrible at keeping secrets! 

“I have to tell someone what has happened!” (has a light bulb moment) “I know I'm going to tell my sister.” “What one Bella or Lily?” Thinks Ella. “I think I’m going to tell Bella.” “Bella!” Yelled out ella. “What do you want!?” said Bella (Has second thoughts about telling Bella meh I’m just gonna have to trust her I guess?) Pls come here! FINE! Yelled Bella. “What do you want?” “Look!” “what? Oh just a mirror wait hold up why are you on this side!!” Screamed out Bella. “Shoosh mum cannot know!” “Okay. Well what did you want me for?” “The mirror talks!” Replied Ella “phh no way!” Denied Bella “Yes way!” ‘Mirror Talk” Demanded Ella “hi” “Oh Uhh wow” “yep mirror so all you can do is talk?” Questioned Ella. “No I mean if you want to step through me something really cool will happen.” The mirror said. That could be really fun! Ella said Excitedly. “Uh no i’m out,” Bella said quickly. “Um okay bye!” Hmm I don’t know if this is a bad idea but... Jumps in! “HAHAHA! I TRAPPED YOU THAT”S WHY YOUR MUM WOULDN'T” LET YOU IN HERE HAHAHAHA!” “Omgsh Mum! Quick Ella just went in the mirror and got trapped ahhh!” OH no I told her not to come on this side i’m sure this will teach her a lesson though! No time to think I have to save her NOW! 

“I KNEW YOU WOULD CONVINCE HER IN HERE! YOUR CHILD WAS NOT SMART AT ALL!” Yelled the mirror. “SHE IS, LET HER OUT!” UH, NO! The mirror replied. “YES!” “NO!” “YES DON'T MAKE ME USE YOU KNOW WHAT!” “OH PLEASE DON'T BUT I'M NEVER GOING TO GIVE HER BACK!” “OKAY LOOKS LIKE I”M DOING IT!” Says Ella and Bella’s mum. (Grabs brick then throws at Mirror) NOOOO! Screamed the mirror as it was cracking “ELLA!” “Oh.. uh um.. so.. Uhh.. is it time for lunch?” “What are you doing here?” “I thought uhh it was really cool!” “I told you not to come down here, you have to listen to me!” “I’m so sorry mum yes you should be oh wow you leg!” “Yes the brick hit me too. “ Oh good shot mum” HAHA” “Bella!” “Oh sorry hehe” “yea and it really hurts mum!” “Oh let's go to the chair over down stairs Okay Ella” “Get an ice pack so after all that did you finally find the badges?” “NOPE!”  “Oh goodness…..”                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post