Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

About Me!


              Hello! welcome back to my blog, today I'm going to be showing what I have learnt for cyber smart this Friday with Sharon. What we had to do is a blog profile. we had to put in all the answers to show the viewers a little bit about yourself. I hope you will learn a bit about me and can now learn what I like and what you might be seeing it future blogs. Today we all learned all the things that you should never put on a blog but we also learned all of the things we were allowed to put on so this blog profile will not show any items that could get me in trouble. There are many ways of getting in trouble if you do one simple little wrong it could lead to a HUGE mess! so make sure your always cyber safe!
 Questions:
Did you learn anything new about me? 
If so what did you learn about me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post