Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

Narrative Writing!

 Hello bloggers! Today i'm going to be showing you my writing for this week. Our task was to carry on with week 10's work. Right now we have been working on how to write a really good narrative piece of writing! I really hope you enjoy! ( The highlighted words are some of the describing words and other words that I thought make the story more interesting.)

Story:
 It was a frosty cold day in the antarctic land of Antarctica. Many fluffy seals and talented penguins left land to catch their family's food. Only the parents mostly would go and fetch the food. But there was a little fluffy pup. Every Time it’s family  went to catch food she would wait on the edge of the shining, crystal ice. She would watch them leave and come. She would sit there for ages without getting bored. She looked so fascinated by a few seals and penguins swimming across the antarctic ocean. She had always wanted to explore but she was terrified after what happened to the most terrific seal.

The baby pup’s parents were finally back, she wasn’t as excited as all the other superior seals. That is because every time her parents went to get food they would come back with the same type of fish! Her family gets ready each day and the little fluffy seal still has some faith so her parents go ahead and place all of the fish on the refrigerator like snow. The fluffy snow white pup gets her hope up so high but as they pour all the fish out she finds that it is the SAME she was HEARTBROKEN absolutely DEVASTATED! 

The snow white pup was sleeping as she was dreaming about finally getting to taste the sweet delicious fish that tasted like a huge fountain of chocolate pudding! She had never tasted in her life! Then she wakes up and has the most extraordinary idea! She remembered that she is older enough to do it by herself. So that's what she was going to do. The pup was 
truly terrified to jump in!

Questions:
What other words do you think fit in to this story well?
What are some of the words I could change and make them more interesting?

   



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post