Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

Around The Curve To Camp Writing

 This week for writing we had to do a recap about our YMCA Wainui Camp Experience. We picked 1 activity to talk about and two of the 6 c's. I chose High ropes for my activity and Communication and Collaboration for my two 6 c's. I really enjoyed high ropes so here is my short re cap about it. 

Round The Curve To Camp  

Term 3 week 8 me and my hub kaupeka made our way to YMCA wainui campsite where we got set for some adventures. As we were moving through the camp activities I started to recognize our 6 c’s.


 We headed to our activities, we were finally at high ropes. This activity involved a lot of communication and collaboration. This was also an obstacle many people overcame. This needed a lot of communication to successfully finish the task because if someone wasn’t communicating it wouldn’t have gone very successful. It also needed a lot of collaborations as this was a team task because everyone needed to help each other. I really enjoyed this activity because it was something I wouldn’t usually do at home. It was a challenging experience but glad I finished it. 


I will now use this in the future when I find myself in a situation where I’m nervous, I will just remember, if I could finish High ropes with being happy and proud I can finish this. 


What are some things I could improve on? If so How could I improve on that?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post