Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Probability Power!!!

My game is named Probability Power!!!

The word today I have picked is chocolate

For example the word was banana. I would go: so there is 1 B and there are 6 letters! So the answer would end up being ⅙. 




The word today I have picked is chocolate

For example the word was banana. I would go: so there is 1 B and there are 6 letters! So the answer would end up being ⅙.

How much C’s are there?

How much H’s are there?

How much O’s are there?

How much L’s are there?

How much A’s are there?

How much T’s are there?

How much E’s are there?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ariella
    Great to see you are putting your Maths learning on probability into practice. I think you realised that you needed to fix up your blog when it ran over the page and corrected it but didn't delete the top line. If you have a spare moment you could try editing your blog by deleting it so you don't have the same information twice. Have you played any other probability games at home?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post