Pages

Friday 17 May 2019

Time to get chilly



On Thursday it was winter sport winter sports is a thing were you have four choices of sport the four choices were netball, football, rugby and hockey I did netball.

I was in the B team for netball our team name is the killer bees the people that are in my team are Sophie, Caoimhe, Meagan, Lara, Cory, Elsha, myself and Santara our coach was MISS PARKER! The team we versed was st annes the score was 6/8 we got 8 there team was amazing at defence and the score was very close. Every time it was windy when they tried to shoot and when we tried to shoot is was stopping.


Next time I think that I should work on getting in front of the other team and I think out=r team needs to work on spreading out but other wise it was a AWESOME

 Does your school do winter sport and if you do what team are you in and what is the name of your team! 

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post