Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

The third legs !!


                                     CROSS COUNTRY

This week on Thursday 2nd of may the whole school went to Walter park for cross country. the year 7 8's were first then it was the 1 2's after that was the 3 4's then it was finally us the year 5 6's.

We had to walk to Walter park and back me and cCoimhe had really sore ankles but luckily we made it back to school safley! and on the way there we were really exited but that was good because then we would not be nerves. on the way back we were really badly coughing when we were trying to talk we kept on doing it so I thought I would loose my voice! 





the first 6 would go to zones but that was only year 5 and up so it was my first year! and I came third  so I got into zones! my friend Caoimhe was the one who came first then Elise came 2nd I thought it would be really fun but it was not really that great.

does your school do cross country and if you do, do you like it?






1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post