Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

Grit Learning

 We have been learning about grit and having a mindset this week for reading, We focused on our biggest take away from learning about one person (of our choice) and put that into our brains to then make a DLO about what we had learnt about them having a growth mindset. I decided to pick Anna Steven, she is a Paralympic runner who went through very hard times as she had got her leg amputated but she showed grit by getting back up and pursuing her dreams of being a runner and shes now competing to win a medal! Here is my poster that I have put together for this task: 

      I hope you enjoyed, 
What where some stand out things you found in my task and what could I improve on? 

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Ariella, you've given me a great overview of what your understanding of grit is. I wonder if you could have linked together the information you have about the paralympics and Anna Stevens. Maybe next time you could include a picture or image, it always makes a blog post more inviting.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post