Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

Pa Week !

 This week was pa week. A pa is a maori place to live. All week this week we explored the features of a pa. We had three tasks, which were math (to design our own pa) Reading (writing your own one/Trying to be like an real estate. Then last there was writing that was writing. Writing was to explain the pa that we had designed earlier when we did math. It was very fun to learn about something new. Here are a few pictures of my work from pa week, week 6/term 1!

Writing:
 

Reading: 

And math: Isn't quite done but almost there! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post