Pages

Thursday 25 March 2021

Graphys Graghs!

For math this week we did graphs. We collected all of our data either from a website or within the school. We focused on doing something that has to do with our Turangawaewae. After we collected all of our data we decided what graph we wanted to use, I picked a bar graph for mine. My question was how often do some people in kaupeka hub use Te Reo Maori. We then answered the questions we needed to from the hub site. Here is a picture of my work: 

Here are a few questions: 
Would you do this the same?
Is there any other way you would do this?
What could I improve on? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post