Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

THE WAR STORY


 Welcome back today my blog is about me and Eilish's War story that was about the trenches in war. Here it is:

Dear Bonnie
It is now day 22. We have moved to another trench. All we have to eat is bully beef stew, dry hard biscuits and  dry beef. There is a ridiculous amount of rats and to make it even better they are the size of cats. The smell is absolutely horrible. Many of us have lost close ones and without them it has got harder. Every day we are getting weaker and weaker. We miss you a lot and can’t wait to come home. Sadly, the bad news is our friend Margaret who was a nurse got heat stroke and passed away. Hope to see you when we get back, Ariella and Eilish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post